IWESCO is a dynamic entrepreneurial company offering specialised contract cleaning services – introducing a novel concept in combining waste and environmental management with traditional maintenance cleaning. Established in 1997, we now operate in SA and in Botswana through a network of our own outlets and selected Franchises. Our key strength is our people and our ability to offer career development through training, skills transfer and job security.
How You Benefit
We offer a comprehensive, one-stop, professional solution to cleaning, waste and environmental needs. We will reduce cost by optimizing cleaning and waste management operations. Our customers claim maximum benefit on their BBBEE Scorecards. IWESCO is a Level 1 Contributor plus 2.5% Value Adding. We are ISO 14001 accredited and therefore assist in the reduction of Carbon Footprint. We offer world class cleaning standards supported by exceptional references.
Vision:To be leaders in specialised cleaning and waste management services in SA through creating career opportunities in environmental management and differentiating our staff through superior training and skills enhancement.
- To pride our employees in the jobs they do, the company they work for and the service they deliver to our customers.
- To always bring positive energy and innovative solutions to our customers working environments.
- To set the standard in every job that we do.
- To truly live caring for our environment, and always behave in a manner to achieve that.
- To learn, learn and learn.
- To use our knowledge productively, every day - to serve our customers better.
- IWESCO Documentation System
- Recruitment & Training (HACCP & ISO 14001)
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Monthly Customer Review Meetings
- Audits (Internal and External)
- Scope of Work
- Equipment List
- Work Instructions
- Check Sheets (Daily: Weekly etc.)
- Deviation Sheets
- Corrective Action Sheets
- Chemical MSDS
- Training Matrix