“We take care of your environment”
Recruitment and Training
- IWESCO is committed to providing ongoing training. The outcome is the development of a continuous improvement in delivering a quality service.
- All staff is provided with the necessary training so that each member is able to fulfil their role in this quality improvement programme.
- Induction training is provided to all new employees irrespective of the level of entry to the company.
- IWESCO is focussed on developing their own personnel to meet the ever-changing needs and requirements of the market place.
This Is achieved through:
- In-house training sessions.
- On-site continuous self-improvement training.
- External specialised courses to meet the needs of the market place.
IWESCO has developed a comprehensive cleaning training manual, which has been specifically designed to provide information on all aspects of cleaning operations.
Employee Recruitment will Incorporate the Following Criteria:
- Training in colour coding and green cleaning and according to ISO14001 and NCCA standards.
- Security checks (Police Clearance).